With Mother's Day on the horizon, thoughts are turning to treats and the perfect way to show your mum you care.
This year you could win £50 off your family's meal on Mothering Sunday (18th March 2012). A lucky winner will be picked for each of our 4 restaurants.
So how do you enter? We hope you're all feeling creative! Entrants will need to write a short poem, limerick, sonnet, haiku or any sort of lyrical genius you can think of! The poem should be about, or to, your mum.
*Just a note for the less creative of you out there*
Get your thinking caps on as originality will be rewarded! Copy and pasters need not apply!
Once you have created your masterpiece, please email them in to firstname.lastname@example.org or put them on our Facebook page.
The winners will be chosen next Wednesday 14th March so get your entries in quick! And remember to specify which restaurant you would like to go to on Mother's Day.
Good luck! Let the literary showdown commence!
Terms and conditions:
- Entries must be received via email to email@example.com or the Facebook page
- The closing date for entries is Wednesday 14th March at 13:00
- Minimum booking of 4 people on the winning entrants table on Mother*s Day
- One winning entry will be chosen for each restaurant.
- One entry per person.
- Winners will receive £50 off the total bill for the table.