We have been preparing for the re-opening of our restaurants and have put the following in place to ensure the safety of our guests and customers. We are looking forward to opening up our doors and seeing some of you at a safe distance!
- Please wait at the entrance of the restaurant for a member of staff to show you to your table.
- Customers will be seated one table at a time. Please adhere to physical distancing guidelines when entering the restaurant. A disposable menu will be provided.
- All tables are positioned 1.5 metres apart without table cloths or napkins.
- All drink and food will be served on a tray. Cutlery will be provided at the table when the food arrives.
- Only one customer will be allowed to use the toilet facilities at any one time and antibacterial gel will be provided.
- Staff members will wear protective gloves and masks.
- Tables and seats will be thoroughly sanitized after each use alongside frequent cleaning of surfaces and common areas (door handles, bar surface etc).